Friday 1 April 2016

PHighter Friday Follow Up: Janeris

*Janeris' original post can be found here.

I have been doing great. It's been almost a year since I changed from an IV therapy to pills only. I have remained healthy despite being on a really dose of the new medication. My recent echos and pulmonary tests show so low that they can't be detected. That means my pulmonary pressures are so low there is no concern of the PH being active. I am active. I love going to the gym. The new drug requires me to eat every 8 hours. That on top of my regular meals has caused me to gain about 10 lbs in this past year. I am finding myself struggling to stay focused on eating healthy. I know that eating right has kept me healthy. So I have to always focus on maintaining a healthy diet. Other than that, my life has been amazing. I'm in the middle of 2 adoptions and am very happy. Stress is minimal. I see myself improving every day. My greatest pleasure is being able to motivate people around me to find their healthy place. It has been 7 years since my diagnosis. I'm hoping to one day not need medication.

www.mycleancuttingboard.com
facebook.com/mycleancuttingboard
instagram @mycleancuttingboard

No comments:

Post a Comment